"WAKE UP, BE AMAZING, THEN GO BACK TO BED!"
Morning show brainteaser every weekday morning at 7:20 with Danny and Monica
1. According to USA today-the average person does this about every 18 months?
Ans. Gets a new cellphone
2. How many seas around the world are named for colors?
Ans: Four-The Black Sea, Red Sea, White Sea and Yellow sea
3. About 20% of workers say this problem in the workplace makes them less productive. What's the problem?
Ans. It's too cold at work
4. According to USA today-32% of Americans go with the same one every time they need one. What is it?
Ans. An airline
5. Which four NFL teams have never played in the Superbowl?
Ans. The Detroit Lions, The Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Houston Texans
6. The city of light did see me rise, to great heights I do soar, by strength or iron my feet never leaving the earthen floor. What am I?
Ans. The Eiffel Tower
7. If people did this more...they would be able to lose weight faster..what is it?
8. According to a new study from the Netherlands...this could derail your diet. What is it?
Ans. Looking at skinny models
9. We Americans use 3 times as much of this as people in any other country. What is it?
Ans. Toilet paper
10. According to new research...newborns can tell the difference between these. What?
11. 75 percent of these are eaten at breakfast...what are they?
12. What's the germiest edible thing served in restaurants?
Ans. The lemon wedges served with water
13. What famous hollywood figure directed the first episode of Columbo, the 1970s TV police drama?
Ans. Steven Spielburg in Sept. 1971
14. What was the original flavor of the twinkie snack cake filling?
15. The #1 most annoying thing other drivers do is text while driving...what's the 2nd most annoying thing?
Ans. Non-handicapped drivers parking in handicapped spots
16. Which major league baseball team was the last to break the color barrier by signing an African American player?
Ans. The Boston Red Sox, in 1959, when Elijah "Pumpsie" Green joined the team-12 years after Jackie Robinson" signed with the Brooklyn Dodgers.
17. Who were the youngest and oldest elected presidents in American history?
Ans. John F. Kennedy, 43, and Ronald Reagan, 73, to start his second term.
18. What is the world's most expensive spice by weight?
19. Which city had the first U.S. public school?
Ans. Boston, 1635 (The first public school in America was established by Puritan settlers in 1635 in the home of Schoolmaster Philemon Pormont and was later moved to School Street. Boys from various socio-economic backgrounds attended Boston Latin School until 1972 when girls were also accepted.
DID YOU KNOW
Monopoly is going to replace the iron with a cat. Runner-ups for the new game piece included a robot, diamond ring, helicopter and guitar.
Gloria Estefan and her husband Emilio are working on a broadway musical based on her life.
How about a remake of the old TV series, "Ironsides," with Blair Underwood in the chair.
Spending on video games went down 9% last year.
"Argo" was named Best Picture at Britain's version of the Oscars.
BIG GAME COMMERCIALS
Another funny Big Game commercial